Sunday 20 April 2008

Wrong Number

In the UK I hardly ever get someone calling me by mistake and saying "oh sorry, wrong number". It has happened a couple of times a day since I got a NY mobile three weeks ago. I've also had a text message intended for someone who I can only guess is having an affair, asking if I can sneak away from the kids.

Today was the best phone call yet. Did I want to accept a reverse charges call from a State penitentiary? I politely declined. I hope I don't have a stranded friend locked up in jail somewhere!

Tomorrow there will be a restaurant review from the first guest writer on the blog, my friend Olivier who is over visiting.

1 comment:

  1. Maybe they recycle their "burners" more quickly :-)

    ReplyDelete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.