Sunday 5 August 2007

Dinner with Kelly!

On my final night in NY I met up with Kelly who had arrived that afternoon for a two year stint with PWC. I arrived at Kelly's rented flat on 6th Avenue which has fantastic views from every window, the Empire State from the front and views over the Hudson River from the rear.

We walked down to Greenwich Village and found ourselves on the heart of the New York University campus. I'm not quite sure how we managed it, but we struggled to find a bar for quite a few blocks which I would have thought would be impossible in NYC. Belated we found a bar and headed in for a drink.

After a couple of beers we headed for dinner. Yet again great food and friendly service, but massive helpings left us with a stuffed feeling. Apple Pie for desert just to complete all of the classic American fair.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.