Wednesday 13 May 2009

As seen on TV



Alongside the ANZAC bridge is this old swing bridge. Usually desolate except for a few sea gulls, yesterday it was a hive of activity as a movie / TV programme was being filmed. Unfortunately I didn't have my camera with me, but when I returned today there was still some of the set left.

Sadly my camera doesn't have a long enough zoom to bring out all the detail, so you'll have to take my word for it. All of the cars looked rusted / burnt out and the characters were wearing crazy costumes. It seemed like a post apocalyptic type scene.

If that wasn't enough TV related excitement for one day, in the afternoon I saw Jeff Campbell on TV. Jeff was one of the chefs at Monte's restaurant in London when I did some work experience there many moons ago.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.