Thursday 4 December 2008

Karaoke!

On my final night in Tokyo I was invited to go for karaoke with my friend Yuki and some of her colleagues and friends. It was an amazing evening, I can't describe how much fun I had.

We went to Fiesta karaoke bar in Roppongi, where we had our own private room with access to costumes, instruments and excellent service at the end of the phone; who kept us topped up with drinks.

The karaoke system was amazingly high tech, with expensive Bose speakers, and fancy controllers that contained every song under the sun and allowed you to change the key of the music and speed it up or down to suit your voice.

There were solos, duets, group songs and standing on the tables. It's only a shame the fun at to come to and end!

3 comments:

  1. are you supposed to be a sailor or a graduate? looks like a gown from a distance!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think it was a school girls dress. Shhhhh don't tell anyone.

    ReplyDelete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.