Monday 11 May 2009

Manly Weekend


This weekend I was staying in Manly with my friends Brad and Cheline, and returned to the city this morning on what must be one of the worlds greatest commutes - the Manly ferry. It is such a relaxed way to get from A to B and you have the opportunity to take in some amazing views.

We had a pretty relaxed weekend, with a walk along Manly beach (below) and some good home cooking. We also watched the new Star Trek movie. I'm not really a sci-fi fan, but enjoyed the film.

I've joined a gym. Having never been to the gym before going to Thailand (where I went quite a bit) I am strangely missing the routine. Planning to go lots this week, no doubt the enthusiasm will fade soon enough!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.