Saturday 28 June 2008

Is it possible to be more NYC?

It's my final day in New York today and I think I have had about as stereotypical New York experience as it is possible to have.

It started with brunch at Penelope with my friend Kelly. A mimosa and the poached eggs wrapped in smoked salmon that Clint raved about last week, were the perfect start to the weekend. It was every bit as good as last time.

We then jumped into a yellow taxi and went up to Fifth Avenue to do some shopping. I got some jeans from Abercrombie & Fitch before we cruised across to Bloomingdales where I bought some sunglasses and Kelly got a rather nice pair of Dior shoes.

Too hot for any more shopping we went for a pedicure and foot massage. Very metrosexual. My former flatmates Emily and Andie will be relieved to hear this news as they were always telling my how disgusting my feet were!

It was all rather nice!

1 comment:

  1. I am looking forward to London's first brunch restaurant: Elliot's of Brockley.

    ReplyDelete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.