Wednesday 25 March 2009

Aussie Sports


It was back to the F1 simulator again today. I managed to knock a blistering 14 seconds off my previous time. I think that tells you a lot about how slow I was yesterday!

Above is a picture of me attempting to play some golf. It is around 10 years since I last held a gold club and it showed. My search for a new support continues....

I am flying down to Melbourne tomorrow for the F1 GP. Following Melbourne I will be going to Adelaide to meet up with my friend Emily, returning to Sydney in about 10 days time.

I'll try and update the blog while I'm away.

3 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Have a good trip!

    Just keep repeating after me: global warming is a myth, global warming is a myth...

    ;-)

    ReplyDelete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.