Monday 4 February 2008

Locked myself out!!!

The painting has been cracking on well. I have so far completed all of the prep work, done two coats on the ceiling and one coat on the walls. I'm hoping to complete the second coat on the walls tomorrow and maybe get the first coat done on the wood work as well.

While taking some rubbish out earlier this afternoon I managed to lock myself out. Doh! First time I have managed something so stupid since moving into the flat three and a half years ago.

3 comments:

  1. I think that would give too much away on a public blog....

    What are you doing on Friday night?

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is really a bummer. I hope getting back in wasn't too difficult or drawn out.

    --Steve

    ReplyDelete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.