Sunday 19 April 2009

Sydney Weekend


On Friday afternoon I went for a walk through the trendy district of Balmain and took the above snap from the end of the peninsula. It's my first pic of the iconic Harbour Bridge on this visit.

I am actually living nearer to the ANZAC bridge at the moment, which I find equally attractive, proving not everything built out of concrete needs to be ugly.

On Friday night I organised some drinks in The Rocks to catch up with everyone in Sydney that I haven't had a chance to meet up with yet. I probably had one too many beers and was feeling a little bit tender on Saturday morning. A swim only partially sorted me out!

1 comment:

  1. Sydney is very pretty. I found the Rocks to be a bit disappointing. I never found a vibrant bar area that I liked. Perhaps more happens in certain burbs than in the centre.

    ReplyDelete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.