Monday 16 March 2009

Thailand Photo Update



I've been uploading some Thailand photos today. Above is a video of some fire dancing on the beach one evening in Ko Samet.

I have uploaded a few random February photos here. I was at school every day, so there weren't too many adventures last month.

Here are my photos from Ko Samet. A beautiful island not too far from Bangkok if you ever get the chance to visit.

I'm off to Khao Yai National Park for a couple of days later today. I'll see you when I get back!

2 comments:

  1. I would like to hear more about Ko Samet. Like does it suffer from over-development due to its proximity to BKK? Is it as relaxed as Ko Chang?

    ReplyDelete
  2. We never actually made it to Ko Chang as we went to Samet instead to cut down on the travelling time.

    There are a lot of beach huts, but I wouldn't say that it is has been over developed (yet). During the day the place is pretty sleepy and there aren't many hawkers or touts. At night the place livens up a bit and most of the hotels set up bars on the beach.

    There is still a lot of character and trees left on the edge of the beach. Hopefully, they will never be cut down.

    ReplyDelete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.