Friday 8 June 2007

Does anyone know what has happened to the Williams F1 podcast?


It hasn't been much fun over the past 10yeasrs, but I am a Williams F1 fan through and through. I grew up in Didcot, Oxfordshire, and the only thing people seem to know about the place is the two power stations and the railway museum. Didcot even appeared on the BBC's QI programme as being the worst town in England.

Our bit of glamour was being home to an F1 Team. That is until it moved to Grove! I.ve been pleased to see some improved form from Williams this year and I was enjoying listening to their Podcasts. However, it seems to have disappeared from iTunes after the first three races. Does anyone know what has happened to it? I fear they they've lost so many fans over the last 10 years it has been dropped.............

1 comment:

  1. No sooner do I write this blog than Alex Wurz gets third in the Canadian GP and the Podcast has been relaunched!!!

    Perhaps I should put more defeatest blogs up before every race............

    ReplyDelete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.